Accounts Payable Specialist-Real Estate/Investment Firm
Our client, in the North Central part of San Antonio is a growing, investment and commercial real estate management company. As they grow, they are looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their team. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented self-starter searching for an accounting position with a wide-ranging portfolio.
The right person for this role is career-oriented and eager to develop relationships both internally and externally and is hands-on with daily responsibilities. This candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as intermediate to advanced computer skills. Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits include 401K, medical/dental benefits, and an energetic work environment. Emphasis on culture and teamwork with this group.
Accounts Payable Administrator Duties
- Responsible for invoice process management - most invoices come in electronically, then need to be routed for approval and then posted to the correct entity/project
- 150+ invoices weekly
- Responsible for reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Scanning in any physical invoices to electronic form
- Vendor statement review and reconciliation
- Research and resolve and discrepancies
- Assist with check runs as needed
Accounts Payable Administrator Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Construction, Real Estate or multi-entity accounts payable industry experience is a PLUS
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience working with Yardi/Sage is highly desired
- Strong communication skills are required