AppleOne is Hiring for a Administrative Assistant!
Provides clerical/administrative support and assistance to a specific area or department and/or designated
departmental team members.
• Supports the area/department in ensuring official City activities are in compliance with Federal, state, and City
policies, ordinances and practices.
• Answers incoming calls and provides customer service in person and via the telephone.
• Responds to public inquiries and provides information regarding departmental policies, procedures, programs,
facilities, and/or municipal services.
• Assists the general public with reservations and/or registrations; receives and logs service calls and/or
• Provides assistance in annual budget preparation and/or tracking of expenditures; performs project
accounting as assigned.
• Schedules meetings, appointments, and/or hearings; assists in coordinating special events or other
departmental activities as assigned.
• Assists with the review, preparation, and distribution of area/department specific materials. Prepares
correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, presentations, mail outs, invoices, and/or other types of
documentation. Coordinates advertising in relation to public notices, bids, and/or recruiting advertisements.
• Updates and maintains records, filing systems, databases, lists, and/or displays for area of assignment;
performs document scanning; coordinates the shredding of documents.
• Reviews and maintains various types of personnel documents including training records, workers•
compensation forms, and incident/accident reports.
• Monitors and maintains office supplies and equipment/parts inventories for area of assignment; orders office
supplies, uniforms, name badges, and/or business cards
Required Knowledge of and Skill in:
• General office practices and equipment, including records management principles and standards.
• Standard computer software applications.
• Customer service standards and protocol.
• Departmental operations relative to area of assignment. Correct English grammar, composition, spelling,
punctuation, and vocabulary.
• Coordinating and performing a variety of general administrative functions.
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with clients.
• Efficiently operate a personal computer utilizing a variety of business software (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc,).
• Ability to set priorities, make independent judgments, and multitask.
• Preparing correspondence, reports, and other departmental documentation.
• Maintaining and enforcing all aspects of security of confidentiality of information, documents and records.
• Updating and maintaining departmental records and filing systems. Performing routine accounting duties.
Must be able to submit to a Background Check.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.