We are currently seeking an experienced and seasoned individual to be our next Office Manager to join our team in our San Antonio, TX 78216 location.
Who We Are :
We are a Company based in Texas with more than 65 years of experience in leading and developing fruit-based beverages. Focus in healthy and wellness gains for the consumers, with high quality ingredients, delicious and innovative flavors. With high content of juice or Pulp an always the idea of "better for you" products.
About the Role :
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support by conducting and preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, performing routine administrative functions such as managing and coordinating the office operations.
This Administrative Assistant is also responsible for making travel plans for upper management as needed. This person will act as the Office Manager and must be able to work completing in depending with little or no supervision as well as part of a small team.
What you’ll do :
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Manages and organizes office operations and procedures including but not limited to bookkeeping, payroll, information management, filing systems, supplies, staffing.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory.
- Maintains office equipment; negotiates and monitors purchase and lease contracts.
- Analyzes and maximizes office productivity.
- Establishes, modifies, implements, and monitors systems and procedures to enhance timely and efficient workflow.
- Develops and manages central filing system including archives and vendor files.
- Establishes and monitors uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Develops and monitors office budget; ensures office activities are conducted within budgetary restrictions; initiates cost reduction programs.
- Manages office security system.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Negotiates and maintains contracts with outside vendors.
- Manages office petty cash fund and reimbursement procedures.
- Assists with general clerical/administrative duties as needed including but not limited to answering phones, filing, preparing correspondence and memoranda, faxing, copying, and mailing.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops office staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Associate degree is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years related work experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager
- Any experience with accounting and delivery routing software or platforms a plus
- Fluently bilingual in English and Spanish is required to communicate with Headquarters in Mexico.
- Candidate should be able to read, write, understand, and speak in English and Spanish
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Dependable, great attitude and team player.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary will commensurate with experience and education
- C omprehensive benefits package available : (healthcare, vision, dental and life insurances; paid vacation, sick days, and holidays)
Please submit resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keyword: Administrative Aide, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Associate, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Secretary, Administrative Specialist, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Office Assistant