Who We Are:
The Employment Operations (EO) group at Southwest Research Institute partners with Institute hiring managers for all their recruitment needs associated with hiring and onboarding of new staff, contingency workers, and independent consultants.
Objectives of this Role:
- Collaborate with our Recruiters and HR team to provide creative and effective recruitment services needed to accomplish the SwRI Mission and serve our clients.
- Serve as a service-oriented POC for interview candidates and new hires assisting with scheduling of interviews, relocation, and onboarding.
- Provide administrative support in the Human Resources team.
- Maintain necessary recruiting related files and paperwork while upholding and protecting confidential candidate and employee information.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Recruiters to schedule interviews, coordinate interview candidate travel, ensure required forms are completed and returned, and process expense accounts.
- Directly communicate with new hires to coordinate relocation travel and moving of house hold goods.
- Coordinate with internal accounting and contracting departments to process expenses and purchase order forms.
- Coordinate physical and drug screens for new hires.
- Work within internal ATS system for communications to new hires, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years: General administrative support experience, preferably in an HR setting
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain and be respectful of sensitive/confidential information
- MS Office experience required
- Experience with Adobe Pro or willingness to learn is required
- Must be invested in the HR department mission while working independently and collaborate within a team
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace