Job title: Art Director
Comp: 65k - 75k
The Art Director is responsible for the conceptualizing and execution of effective out-of-home ads that fulfill clients’ objectives and needs as dictated by supplied creative briefs and/or client contact. Strong ideation skills are a must as well as the ability to convey to other team members and clients what elements and techniques are needed to create inspiring outdoor advertising.
The design process will include free and open brainstorming with other team members, copy writing, image sourcing and/or illustrating.
Once the ads are created, art mechanicals will need to be produced.
Candidate should feel comfortable leading discovery meetings with clients, as well as presenting proposed campaigns and/or out-of-home focused materials to clients and agencies.
• Campaign development: Providing art, design, and concepts to promote sales/awareness for various products, events and causes.
• Working closely with Creative team members, Account Executives and clients to create engaging out of home advertising.
• Meet/present to clients.
• Knowledge of design trends.
• Creating print ready mechanicals to fulfill local contracts.
• Assisting and or managing traffic of creative jobs.
• Take lead on creative projects when needed.
• An understanding of team environment and the ability to flourish within. Leading/creating within a team environment.
• Uphold the creative integrity of your market by educating and informing across various departments.
• Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and design best practices and a willingness to teach/share knowledge.
• 5 years minimum agency or in-house advertising experience.
• Degree in Communication Design, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
• Skills required: Ideation, art direction and design, copywriting.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including After Effects.
• An understanding and ability to build basic animation for digital and/or mobile applications.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]