Do you have prior finance and/or underwriting experience? Are you comfortable performing and overseeing collection activities and assuming the leadership role in absence of the manager?
Your skills could be used to assist in the development and maintenance of our customer and dealer relationships. With this role, you will have the opportunity to assist with account gain through proven loan judgment and effective customer and dealer solicitation.
If you are ready to make a difference, join an enthusiastic team and start a lifelong career, "Come Begin Your Story" as Assistant Manager!
Professional Financial Services (PFS) has been purchasing retail installment contracts for new and used automobiles, trucks and motorcycles originated by franchise and independent vehicle dealers since 1995. We have 58 branches in 11 different states.
You'll know you are a successful Assistant Manager when you:
- Ensure all branch actions are in compliance with state and federal regulations and Company policies regarding lending, collections, repossession, cash management and employment actions
- Ensure Company's SAWS methodology is followed for evaluating loan applications and determine proper loan structure (determining advance, term, rate & appraisal)
- Assist with appraisals, acquisition/disposal of repossessions
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security
You could be a great addition as Assistant Manager if you have:
- Valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation to use for work
- Previous finance and/or collections experience
Keep in mind as Assistant Manager we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our employees' talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply Today!