Shelter Corporation brings innovative ideas, exceptional value, and strong partnerships to each of its constituencies ' opening the door to new opportunities that would not otherwise be possible. For families, seniors, and individuals, Shelter provides clean, attractive, well-managed, well-located apartments and senior communities ' opening the door to gracious, dignified living
The Assistant Real Estate Manager is responsible for managing all outreach activities with potential residents, including conducting tours, preparing records and traffic data, conducting marketing and market surveys, preparing rental applications, leases and other reports, and assisting residents with questions and service requests.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a high school education or equivalent
- Have a preferred experience in property management
- Have preferred tax credit experience
- Provide tours of townhomes and the community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing units
- Enter property traffic data in computer system daily, and keep accurate records of phone and walk-in traffic while utilizing approved marketing and phone log systems
- Discuss with potential residents the advantages of leasing at the property, and address any questions or concerns with maintenance, rent, or other requests
- Complies with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances
- Conduct market surveys, and prepare rental applications and leases for potential residents
Why Shelter Corporation?
- We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits
- We offer opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- We are recognized as an industry leader by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
- We were recognized by the Star Tribune as a Top 150 Workplaces to work