MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Regional Multifamily Developer with a focus on luxury residential Multifamily communities. Their current need is for an Assistant Superintendent to come in and support the Lead Superintendent on an upcoming project.
As an accredited developer, our tenured executive team works daily with our local development and construction teams because to make the best product for the community, we must hire the people who know the area best. We are looking for team members who are dedicated, positive and hard working. We are leading the industry as one of the top developers in the country, and specifically in the Texas area. We are looking to grow and prosper in the upcoming years.
- Identify any construction-related issues and communicate appropriately to Project Superintendent
- Read and interpret specifications and plans to determine requirements and planning procedures
- Supervise and monitor work of subcontractors, laborers, and field personnel
- Participate in weekly subcontractor meetings and safety protocol communication
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery and storage of materials on the job site
- Maintain accurate construction documents, including drawings, specifications, schedules, etc.
- Create punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections and acceptance
- 3-4+ years in ground up Multifamily Construction
- Degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of field construction including systems, practices, general engineering principals and construction techniques, materials, methods and sequencing
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, multi-tasking, communication and conflict management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Procore
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package
- Growth opportunity in the company