We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through ourplay basedcurriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As an Assistant Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Help maintain a fun,interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
- Complete extensive training onchild careand childdevelopment topics.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.