Our Assistant Transportation Supervisors are responsible for monitoring the daily operations of the transportation department and providing our Route Drivers with appropriate coaching, engagement and support to effectively, efficiently and safely meet our customer expectations. As Assistant Transportation Supervisor, you will maintain a fleet of trucks, provide team member training, confirm DOT and company regulation compliance, prepare department payroll, and assist with quarterly safety meetings, as well as fulfill any needs in the absence of the Transportation Supervisor.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and building & maintaining relationships
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to identify and anticipate problems, challenges and opportunities by analyzing daily data and management reports
- Ability to influence change management and operational performance
- Class A CDL with Haz Mat endorsement
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage projects and set priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies and contracts
- Ability to work flexible hours
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.