Compensation: $60 - $65 / hr
Location: Fully Remote Nationwide - WFH
Duration: 2-3 months with potential to extend
Commitment: Part-time or full-time (~25-45 hours per week)
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Prior experience in assurance at a public accounting firm, at the level of Senior Associate or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required
Are you a top auditor looking for a flexible arrangement? Are you tired of commuting into the office every day to perform duties that you can accomplish in your home office? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We're looking for a remote Assurance Senior to perform audit work for a top CPA firm. This is a progressive firm that has relies on top flex talent to perform efficient and high-quality work.
Your responsibilities will include performing audit procedures over various balance sheets and income statement accounts.
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within any of the following industries and would like to work for yourself one day, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Software / Technology
- Construction/Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Work on financial statement audits within an assurance engagement team
- Perform substantive procedures and tests of controls
- Maintain a great working relationship with clients and team members
This position pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity for experienced auditors to earn far more than they would as full-time employees through the busy season.
This initial project will last approximately 2 - 2.5 months and require at least 25-hour availability during the week, with potentially increased availability near deadlines.
Why Beech Valley? Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their own business, or spend more time with family. Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work. Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.