The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
- Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a ATM Manager II.
- The ATM Manager II is responsible for managing drivers, messengers and guards and operations the facility, typically including up to 20 routes or more than 1,200 ATMs. This position is responsible for assisting the General Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of an armored car operation. The incumbent drives the execution of the business and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement. This position will lead a dedicated team of ATM employees and requires extensive coordination with other on-site operations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Manage the ATM Logistics team members at one of the market locations
- Ensure ATM route logistics efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees and route analysis
- Ensure ATM data is entered and balanced in the BIM system
- Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring the safety of all employees
- Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
- Maintain and provide quality customer service
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker's compensation injury costs and security losses
- Establish and maintain accountability on the front line of the market; schedule and develop staff; maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment, while creating a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis; maintain high ethical standards and protect the Brink's reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver's license
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years ATM operations and claims experience
- Previous experience as an armored car driver
- Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.