Billing Coordinator Opportunity
About the Company
- CFS of San Antonio is working with a Business Law firm looking for their next billing coordinator
- The Firm has been operating for 40+ years and continue to earn the loyalty of clients and a reputation for excellence
- They are on a hybrid model currently but are expecting employees to come into the office daily in the nearby future
- Competitive Salary with a discretionary bonus, increase of cost of living, Benefits such as medical, 401K, and PTO
Responsibilities of the Billing Coordinator
- Work with the accounting team and peers with regards to making sure all billing is generated and sent out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the team on aging reports and help pull aging information for the attorneys when asked
- Cash applications, check balances and help with collections and client questions
- Communicate and work professionally and courteously with clients, attorneys, paralegals, and other staff regarding billing matters
- Provide support to accounting department team members, as necessary
Qualifications of the Billing Coordinator
- 1+ years of relevant billing/accounts receivables experience with a Law Firm or Professional Services firm
- Experience with large ERP billing platforms are preferred
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task as well as meet deadlines when necessary.