Career Development Cohort , in support of the OneTen Coalition
Wells Fargo joined OneTen , a coalition of leading executives and their companies who came together to upskill, hire, and promote one million Black Americans over the next 10 years who do not yet have a four-year degree into family-sustaining jobs. The Career Development Cohort, an in-house DE&I talent program that directly supports our partnership with OneTen , targets roles requiring less than 5 years of experience with low risk of automation.
Learn more about our program at Career Development Cohort .
About these roles:
Wells Fargo is seeking Technology Business Services Associate roles for several teams in the cities listed below within the Technology line of business . Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com/career-areas
In these roles, you may:
- Participate in coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with low to moderate risk and complexity within Technology Business Services
- Review basic issues, policies, and procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrower impact
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgement within defined parameters while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide information to managers, functional colleagues, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers after gathering requirements, developing documentation, tracking and reporting initiative, and budget status
Required Qualifications :
- 6+ months of Technology Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications :
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
Desired Qualifications per T eam:
Chief Technology Office : Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Knowledge and understanding of database management, reporting, and analysis functions
- DMS or Documentum experience
- JIRA experience
Enterprise Functions Technology: Charlotte, NC
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing data analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing presentations for management
- Presentation skills
Information and Cyber Security: Boston, MA; Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Des Moines, IA; Irving, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Raleigh, NC; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO;
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Experience with Technology or Third Party Risk or Process Management
- Problem-solving skills
- Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. At this time , this position falls under the scope of this mandate
- New York City: $27.74 - $49.38
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
Wells Fargo only considers candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who do not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.