The Case Management Deputy Team Lead will provide case management and supportive services to unaccompanied immigrant children released from federal custody. S/he will work in collaboration with on- and off-site staff to create and implement efficient, child-centric case management solutions that result in the safe and timely release of children to sponsors in the U. S. S/he will also work in conjunction with the Case Management Team Lead to ensure the entire case management team is in compliance with the latest governmental regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and improve the quality of the Case Management Team’s work, efficiency, child focus, compliance and effectiveness.
- Train and update Team as necessary to perform better and meet new and evolving standards and regulations.
- Facilitate cooperation and collaboration between remote and on-site Case Managers, as well as Case Aides, Intake and Badging specialists and ORR data entry specialists.
- Support the Case Management Team Lead as s/he liaises with government and non-government partners.
- Develop and maintain a cadence for reporting from Unit Leads, as well as assist Team Lead with reporting to Leadership.
- Meet or exceed program productivity expectations on a regular and sustained basis.
- Supervise CM Teams—both on-site and remote—as well as Case Aides and Data Management Team, including VisionLink Liaisons, Badgers, and ORR Data Entry Specialists.
- Other duties as assigned