Part-Time Cashier (Afternoon Hours)
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known name, especially here in Texas! This is a laid back, family-oriented group looking to add a Part-time cashier to their team. We are looking for someone who has previous cashier experience and who loves working with people. This is a part time position with afternoon hours. Part-time work schedule: Tuesday-Friday 2pm-7pm, Every Saturday: 7am to 3pm. You will be off work every Sunday and Monday
Why opportunity with this company?
- Our client well known employer in Texas
- Friendly, nice, and supportive team
- Part-time work schedule: Tuesday-Friday 2pm-7pm, Every Saturday: 7am to 3pm
- Off every Sunday and Monday
- Independent role with manageable pace
- They are a recognizable name with a great reputation
- Team that believes in genuine customer service
- They have strong beliefs in giving back to the community
Essential Functions for Cashier Position:
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner. Computes customer bills. Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers. Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Refers customers who have questions about the work performed, additional maintenance or repairs, etc. to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and service departments.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Files and maintains all service records as required
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the fixed operations managers or the controller.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
Requirements for Cashier Position:
- Basic Computer Skills Required.
- 2+ years previous Cashier Experience preferred
- Excellent customer skills
- Professional appearance
- Previous Auto industry experience is a PLUS