Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position: Cath Lab, Registered Nurse Registered Nurse in San Antonio, TX.
This is a 13 week contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
Passionate and talented internal team members and clinicians have made Aya Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Travel Happy With Aya Healthcare!
Your Aya Healthcare recruiter will work with you to proactively plan your travel career multiple assignments in advance. With Aya Healthcare you get:
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Exclusive use of Aya’s unique licensure program. We proactively help you obtain numerous licenses and plan multiple assignments in advance. Because we do the work for you and hand deliver your application, your licenses are issued quicker.
- No nickel and diming on assignments. We don’t charge you a fee and pay out your full stipends if you are called off by a hospital on one of your shifts.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll and an exceptional experience.
- A credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
- Precise, clinician-driven unit match assessments to ensure each assignment is the right fit for you.
- A clinical ladder program that includes paid association memberships, tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness for travelers while on assignment.
- And of course you get the usual benefits such as:
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Generous 401k match.
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional patient care!
Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer and welcomes all to apply.