Client Service Advisor
Can sit anywhere in US Remote role
- Serves as the primary contact for service requests and technical support of the company clients resolving a variety of client operational issues or bank transaction inquires.
- Receives requests through various channels and generates resolution by navigating, researching, or escalating the issue typically guided by precedent and/or established procedures.
- Accountable for facilitating and positively influencing the client experience by effectively communicating and delivering accurate resolution.
- Provides client information on their financial business needs in timely manner.
- May also be responsible for influencing client adoption of online tools.
- Performs assigned functions under regular supervision and may have worked reviewed to ensure all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.