Client Service Alignment Specialist
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Client Service Alignment Specialist for a contract position in CT which can be worked 100% remotely. Opportunity will be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Interview Clients C-level, senior and mid-level leaders who are seat holders to assess value delivered against their key initiatives and potential improvement opportunities for their ROI.
- Assess Risks and Opportunities making strategic recommendations to drive retention on the account based on client interviews.
- Capture and communicate client feedback and risk assessment to internal ecosystem and account team (Sales, Service Delivery, and Prioritized Accounts).
- Drive retention and Net Customer Value Increase (NCVI) by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of the several initiatives as required: Produce engagement plans for clients that connect client product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conduct outside-in and inside-out research and analysis to identify Client's Mission Critical Priorities and map them to best of client assets
- Act as a strategic partner to Prioritized accounts program lead and deliver critical renewal related collaterals renewal business case, outside-in analysis, service kick off material
- Identify opportunities to improve templates for outside-in- s, proposal etc. by analyzing how Service and Sales leverage them
- Communicate to stakeholders and senior management on updates related to your initiatives
- Bachelors must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Hands on Microsoft Office expertise Power-point and Excel
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in IT company, management consulting firm
- Good command on knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Work experience related to focus on research, technology & building business recommendations a plus
- Innovative mindset and inclination to solve business problems
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!