If you are located within Dublin, OH, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm, EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 5900 Parkwood Place, Dublin, Ohio, 43016.
Training will be conducted virtually from your home however must live in a commutable distance of the Dublin, OH office and will be required to go into the office one day a week for mailing purposes.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Adherence with Transition of Care (TOC) contract requirements, including but not limited to, management and oversight of incoming and outgoing referrals via dedicated work queue, notification of TOC to the care team, minimum of two separate attempts to obtain the discharge/transition plan, minimum of one outreach attempt to notify the PCP of the TOC, supervision of TOC mailbox, set-up and distribution of daily TOC report, and documentation of TOC activities in EMR.
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities, and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members and/or providers
- Provide administrative support to management and clinical team remotely and on-site.
This is high volume, customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive, and thorough dealing with our members and clinical team. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours, as needed.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years working in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (create, edit, save documents and spreadsheets) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Must be able to go into the office one day a week for mailing purposes
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Experience working within the health care Industry and with health care insurance
- Experience working in a hospital, physician's office or medical clinic setting
- A clerical or administrative support background
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes
- Experience working in a call center
- Must live within a commutable distance in Dublin, OH office
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in healthcare here. We serve the healthcare needs of low-income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, HIV / AIDS and High - risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical, and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Government partners to heal healthcare and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, Administrative, Coordinator, Dublin, Ohio, WFH, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO