Ref ID: 04080-0011962264
Classification: Systems Engineer
Compensation: $100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
• Responsible for maintaining the Active Directory domain and server hardware, software and infrastructure.
• Responsible for network security, monitoring of systems and providing training for end users as necessary. Oversee the creation and management of security policies and processes.
• Responsible for the implementation, management, policies and procedures for all databases to ensure accessibility, data integrity and security through best practices.
• Provide installation and maintenance for local area network's (LAN) hardware and software, workstations, printers and peripherals.
• Responsible for troubleshooting computer problems: diagnose, coordinate and resolve hardware and software issues.
• Responsible for the research and implementation of new technologies, ordering of hardware and software, install systems and maintain computer inventory.
• Oversee and manage Office 365 email. Assist and often lead in the implementation of Office 365 applications, such as SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
• Oversee and manage backup procedures; investigates and recommends solutions for improvement and optimization.
• Oversee and manage the phone system, programming changes and add/remove phone lines.
• Maintain basic network switching and routing updates, changes and connectivity for all locations.
• Maintain WAN for data transmission and internet, handling any complaints or problems that occur.
• Provide hands-on and remote support for users.
• Play a proactive role in identifying and leading the effort to resolve critical issues that may arise.
• Participate, contribute and often lead in group IT projects.
• Assist the IT Director in maintaining project scope, goals, budget, schedule, resources and deliverables to support business goals.
• Cross-train and mentor less-experienced team members and provide knowledge, expertise and assistance in the maintenance of the company’s’ architecture.
• Create and modify documentation of all IT processes.
• Performs all functions of the job in a safe and conscientious manner.