Remote/Onsite Hybrid Work Model - Well Established Law Firm in RVA
This Jobot Job is hosted by Erika Teer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Great opportunity for a commercial real estate paralegal to join our client's legal team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, respect for discretion and confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- Works directly with grantee organizations to collect and compile relevant documentation of land transactions for review;
- Assists the Legal Department with the evaluation of title, survey, environmental investigation and other matters related to the acquisition and disposition of land and interests in land;
- Assists in the preparation of all closing documents necessary to close a transaction and including coordination with outside counsel for the landowner and public agency staff;
- Assists in the preparation of option agreements, purchase and sale agreements, grant agreements, conservation easements, leases, and escrow instructions;
- Administers Legal Department meetings and reports on behalf of the staff during full staff meetings; and
- Performs administrative tasks such as schedule management, expense submission, mailing of original documents, record keeping, filing, closing binder creation, and tracking of attorney requests as needed.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.