Foundation Support Specialists is a Groundworks company serving the San Antonio, Austin and the surrounding Texas areas.
We specialize in providing foundation repair services to homes and businesses.
We also offer concrete repair, crawl space encapsulation and waterproofing services.
We are known for our work on foundation repairs near San Antonio & Austin. We take special pride in our local Foundation Repair services as we know how the land shifts due to the high rainfall, we get!
We are hiring immediately for the position of General Laborer - Installer which consists of traveling to a residential or commercial building to install equipment, troubleshoot problems with the work assigned, test the equipment, and clean up the job after completion. Those with previous experience in construction, general labor, and landscaping would be a good fit for this position.
What we provide for our General Labor employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities as a laborer
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Working on a high-performance team serving customers in our local area. You'll be traveling around the area and working in our customer's homes
- installing our products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ability to grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
- Loads and delivering materials from the warehouse to the work site
- Performs set up and clean up tasks at the work site
- Digs and back-fill trenches/holes when necessary
- Lifts heavy objects
- Walks and stand for long periods of time
- Performs strenuous labor often under adverse conditions
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.