Local group is seeking a Contract Administrator and Paralegal
- Work closely with General Counsel on management of legal department, including contracts, subpoenas, demand letters, Attorney General and legal responses, manufacturer requests and updates, and general legal work, as needed;
- Management of corporate and dealership contracts, including implementation of contract management system and initial review of corporate and dealership agreements and contracts;
- Management of corporate minute books, updates, written actions and generally oversee corporate paperwork;
- Assist General Counsel in managing outside counsel and working closely with other departments, including real estate, human resources, technology, operations and accounting;
- And various other duties assigned.
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant or paralegal
- Degree or Paralegal certificate
- Ability to analyze appropriate provisions of contracts and corporate documents;
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to feedback;
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment;
You can email me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.