Job DescriptionCost Accountant - ControllerAbout The Company And Opportunity
- This company is located in the San Antonio area and has been in business for over 50 years
- This company are the leader in their industry when it comes to innovation, technology, and service
- This company strongly believes in dealing honestly and fairly with its employees and provides an open door policy.
- This company is growing rapidly and offers room for growth from within!
- Management team is very hands on in developing employees to be their best selves!
Overview Of The Cost Accountant Role
- The Cost Accountant will report directly to the CFO
- This Cost Accountant will prepare month-end journal entries and reconciliations for cost and inventory
- This Cost Accountant will perform balance sheet reconciliations and will assist with monthly budgeting and forecasting
- This Cost Accountant will work directly with the Inventory and Fixed Assets
Preferred Qualifications For The Cost Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related
- Experience with cost accounting, inventory and fixed assets
- Manufacturing industry experience (+)