Position Title: Builders Direct Desk Agent
Position Number: 365587
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, Microsoft Office
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Builders Direct Desk Agent
Location: Davie, FL., 33317
Duration: Contract to Hire
Will Train onsite and then work remotely
• The Builder’s Direct Desk Agent provides customer service for the construction department by serving as a point of contact for the customer and acting as liaison between the customer and operations. This position manages inbound calls, sells small contractors, manages all contractor service needs and provides outside sales rep support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Fields incoming calls for the construction department.
• Acts as a lead contact for and liaison to construction customers, sales reps, and operations.
• Works to understand customers’ needs, issues and requests.
• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by working with customers, operations, sales and set-up departments to resolve issues including escalated and complex customer service issues.
• Communicates and coordinates with sales and operations departments to ensure follow-up on sales leads, set-ups, missed pick-ups and other customer-related issues.
• Initiates outbound calls to customers to ensure resolution of issues, customer satisfaction and to build loyalty.
• Provides information and education to customers regarding service options, charges and billing questions.
• Excellent computer skills is necessary for this position– uses multiple applications to set up accounts and enter tickets. Accuracy in data entry is a must.
• High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
2 years of previous Customer Service experience and leading others.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
• None required.
• Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• General Competencies Include:
• Customer Service
• Build Relationships
• Communicate With Impact
• Demonstrate Professionalism
• Make Sound Decisions
• Think Strategically
• Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
• Data Entry
• Produce Results
• Influence and Negotiate
• Manage Work/Time
• Use Ethical Practices
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.