Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 379361
Location: San Antonio, TX 78240
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, Healthcare, SalesForce
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Id: 66786
Duration: 09/13/2021 to 12/31/2021
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5
Work address: San Antonio, TX 78240
Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Challenge can often be it's own reward. But why settle for just being challenged when you can also be nurtured, mentored and supported as you make an impact in a fast paced career? At Client, part of the Client family of businesses, you can have all of the above, everyday. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our existing and new customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you'll provide callers with the information they need to make better decisions about their health, helping them get access to the right care the first time. Every day, you'll provide compassionate and empathetic support to 70 to 80 callers providing guidance, support, and resolution for escalated issues or general information about Client. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while building your career.
• Serve as a resource or Subject Matter Expert for team members or internal customers
• Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues
• Demonstrate outstanding service to identify the source of the caller's issue and work to resolve the inquires in a timely and professional manner
• Contact care providers (doctor's offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance
• Assist callers in navigating Client and other Client websites while encouraging and reassuring them to becoming self-sufficient with our tools
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You'll be on the phone for long periods of time and encounter all types of communication styles and personalities as you help resolve conflicts or issues. You'll deal with stressful situations and resolve complex health care concerns in a positive, simplified manner so that callers fully understand their health care plans and solutions.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Qualifications - External
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent years of work experience
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a call center setting
• Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
• Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
• Proficient in translating health care-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
• Proficient conflict management skills including the ability to resolve stressful situations
• You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
• Prior health care experience in a call center environment
• Salesforce experience
• Outbound and Inbound call center experience
• Knowledge of billing/finance and eligibility processes, practices and concepts