At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support . As a fully remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) in San Antonio, TX , you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.
What You'll Be Doing
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will work with customers to earn and retain their loyalty by quickly and accurately addressing their inquiries. The CSR will successfully answer a range of inquiries related to product features, functionality, and related services by carefully listening to the customer and leveraging skills learned during training combined with knowledge base tools to ensure their questions are answered and they end their contact with a positive view our client's brand.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Promptly processes and answers and/or resolves customer inquiries and general questions, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority and speed, to ensure service level metrics are achieved
- Use soft skills training to establish rapport with the customer and be able to recognize both stated and unstated needs to make informed recommendations. While providing engaging customer service to matin customers brand trust within a dynamic call center environment
- Utilize strong active listening skills to identify customers' issues and provide the correct path to resolution while reinforcing customers' understanding of their inquiry. Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal responses to customer inquiries and general questions: Be proficient in several CRM and KBS tools and systems to seamlessly educate the customer on client's products and services and advise of self-service options which can support callers on matters regarding the clients' site navigation that might be beneficial to them in the future
- Deescalate calls as required while using key decision-making skills to discern when calls can be first call resolution or require additional investigation and assistance.
- Understand the use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge - actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient professional manner
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly documented into the CRC's CRM system to allow for an accurate historical view of customer's contacts with the CRC
- Use excellent problem-solving skills, determine the best course of action for Concern calls by either First Call Resolution (select call types) or warm transferring to the CXS queue
- Liaise with various CRC departments, (i.e. Learning and Development, Training, Knowledge Base, etc.)
- Attend team huddles, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Operations Supervisor
- Identify and relay to the Operations Supervisor opportunities for improving the customer experience (e.g., process, technology, or training)
- Relay customer service problems to Operations Supervisor when necessary
- Work as a team player - assist other team members when in need of support.
- Complete other duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Role
- A high school diploma or GED required
- One (1) year customer service experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Hospitality, and Sales greatly preferred
- Knowledge of the automotive, OEM, Dealer industries is a plus
- High level of trust and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed active listening and comprehension skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exercise good service and business judgment with the end goal of customer satisfaction
- Excellent English language with grammatical knowledge and etiquette
- Displays professionalism in demeanor, language, and appearance
- Ability to blend personality with a professional demeanor to provide the customer with a comfortable conversation
- Ability to work through multiple computer screens
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to multitask while actively interacting with customers
- Typing Skills (minimum 30 words per minute)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Email
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Customer Contact system) an asset
What You Can Expect
- Pay rate of $17.50 per hour
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
The CSR may take calls related to a concern that requires ongoing case management. In that event, the CSR will exhibit the appropriate empathy and warm transfer the call to a Customer Experience Specialist (CXS).
The CSR is responsible for meeting expected customer service levels and achieving Customer Experience (CX) objectives relative to their after-call customer survey scores.
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day . As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
As a condition of employment, Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and, depending on location and client program, a drug test. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that neither Percepta nor any of the agencies that recruit on our behalf will ever ask for any payments or personal information such as bank account details from applicants at any point in the recruitment process.
Percepta specializes in creating customer loyalty for their clients across the globe. Delivered in multiple channels, speaking multiple languages, we bring over 20 years of customer service experience across each market we support.