Position Title: Solutions Center Representative - Bilingual (Spanish)
Position ID: 409615
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 52
Bilingual , Customer Service
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
**Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Title: Bilingual (Spanish) Solutions Center Representative
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Remote but must be able to work EST hours.
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH AS INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
Candidate will be required to attend mandatory training in either ISS Life or Annuity.
ISS- Annuity Training/Schedule: Training is a total of 8 weeks.
Week 1 through 8: Monday-Friday 10:00AM -6:30PM EST
After training hours are flexible Monday - Friday 8:00AM -8:00PM EST and possible rotation hours Saturday hours 9:00AM -6:00PM EST. Representative would then receive a day off through the week when asked to work on a Saturday.
As a Representative, you’ll provide extraordinary care to our members, partners, plan sponsors and investment professionals. You will understand high-level product/plan and regulatory requirements to analyze and resolve general account, plan fees or plan inquiry questions will be key to success. Additionally, you’ll effectively interpret and articulate Client marketing strategies when communicating with customers.
• Receives and responds to incoming calls from investment professionals, plan sponsors and members on a variety of topics. Understands the different product suites, including current line-up and products no longer sold that still require servicing.
• Responsible for interpreting and applying all changes and enhancements to new and old products, based on the daily change communications. Identifies the question(s) behind the question to proactively offer consultative expertise and uncover the unstated need.
• Maintains a record of the conversations and follows a process of documentation to support our strategy of knowing our member better than anyone and use the information in a way that drives the relationship deeper.
• Follows all rules and regulations to ensure compliance with FINRA or other professional licensure requirements, Client policies, firms, plan documents and state and local laws.
• Educates customers to ensure understanding of tax implications, penalties/surrender charges, death benefit protection, lifetime income, capital preservation and/or benefits pertaining to the plan/contract.
• Analyzes problems to determine proper course of action, striving for first time final resolution. When necessary, works with internal partners to resolve escalated issues. Integrates lean methodology into daily interactions through problem-solving meetings and team huddles.
• Develops and grows through monthly individual meetings with leadership to set in place a career path strategy.
• Setting goals and expectations to achieve success in the role as well as future opportunities.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Undergraduate degree in finance, business administration, insurance, economics, communications preferred.
• Client will assist selected candidate(s) to earn these licenses, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with others.
• Proficiency with computers and common office software.
Home Internet Services for remote working:
• Candidates must have internet access (not Wi-Fi or satellite) that they can be plugged directly into a modem/router at all times.
• Broadband Circuit with at least 30 Mbps download speed, 2 Mbps upload speed
• They can go to speedtest.net to check their internet speed.