Kforce has a client in search of a talented Data Management/Governance Advisor here in San Antonio, TX.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities
- Uses data management expertise within one or more data domains or standards across people, process, technologies, audit and risk in the context of the business, to drive adherence to information/data management governance activities, projects and approaches that are compliant with established policies and standards Influences business awareness of information/data governance within a specific data domain through work activities, consulting, and various communication methods within their leadership for business, technology, security, legal, risk, and compliance partners
- Supports and contributes to information governance guidelines, principles, policies and standard implementations across their data domain, teams, and key stakeholders
- Highlights recommendations around compliance to information governance solutions through design/governance reviews against internal policies, standards
- Develops information governance oversight processes and measurement approach for internal policies, standards and capabilities through audits, peer reviews, and monitoring of KRIs and KPIs