- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Correct and update customer information as need.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Comply with internal company policies and other safety regulations.
- Complete regular maintenance checks on vans and notifies the manager of any issues.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must know how to operate basic tablet and GPS technology.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- clean drug test.
- no criminal history.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have at least three years of verifiable driving experience in the vehicle class for which he/she is being hired to drive.
- Employee’s MVR must not have more than two at-fault accidents, or three moving violations, or two moving violations and one at-fault accident in the past three years.
- Employee’s MVR must not indicate any one of the following major violations within the past five years: driving under the influence; reckless driving/speed contests; hit and run; vehicular manslaughter/homicide; leaving the scene of an accident; fleeing/eluding a police officer; passing a stopped school bus; speeding 15 or more miles over the speed limit; refusing a chemical test; operating with a suspended or revoked license; the employee has tested positive in an alcohol or drug test.
- Company hours are 9 AM - 6 PM on Monday-Friday and 9 AM - 4 PM on Saturdays.
- Speaking Spanish fluently will give you priority in the hiring process.
- We do offer 401k and there are six vacation/sick days that go into effect after the first year of employment.
- In order for your application to be taken seriously, you must submit a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with your resume or once you receive an acceptance email.
- Your driving record can be ordered online for $10 at the Texas DPS website www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/driverrecords.htm.
- We require the “Type 3A” version.
- Drivers with a commercial driver’s license (CDL) will be given priority in the hiring process.
- wages will be negotiable depending on driver experience.
About BZO Wheel and Tire Distributor:
BZO Wheels is a tire and wheel warehouse located in multiple locations all over the United States, for now we have 3 branches in Texas (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio), 1 in New Mexico and partners in California. We import very a high quality tires from China. We offer multiple brands both Asian and American. BZO Wheels is a wholesale Warehouse.