The Dental Hygienist is responsible for the direct delivery of oral hygiene and appropriate preventive services to dental patients of the center. The Dental Hygienist will also be responsible for providing appropriate oral health information to participants and staff, including outreach events. Will also supervise Dental Hygienist II.
Pay Rate: $30.00/hourly
** MUST HAVE Anesthesia License
Education & Experience
- Current state licensure as Dental Hygienist (RDH License).
- Extended duties, X, rays, and CPR certified.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to establish positive relationships.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients.
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Skill in operating phones, personal computer, software and other IT systems.
- Skill in oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- HIPAA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Terminology: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Hygienist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Anesthesia Certification