Ref ID: 04080-0012117426
Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Compensation: $45000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
• Supports Service Desk operations by receiving, prioritizing, and resolving customer support requests from email, phone calls, and other channels while ensuring content, routing, and resolution goals are met.
• Supports Field Service operations by providing Level I remote and onsite support, troubleshooting, and resolution of client Incident and Service Request escalations during business hours and/or on call availability as needed, including performing onsite installations of PC, server, network, and BDR hardware and software.
• Collaborates and escalates complex or out-of-scope Incidents and Service Requests to appropriate service groups as necessary and assists in service delivery support special tasks and projects including new client on-boardings.
• Perform on-call duties – when applicable – as outlined in the On-Call SOP, including but not limited to receiving and resolving after hours tickets, alerts and supporting backup solutions daily.
• Provide Intermediate-level remote and onsite support for customer technical support requests while maintaining company culture and providing legendary customer service.
• Achieve Field Services goals for Customer Satisfaction, Resource Utilization, and timely completion of projects as defined by Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Service Level Objectives (SLOs), and Organizational Level Objectives.
• Follow operational policies, processes, and procedures to maintain a productive and efficient work flow.