Development Product Owner needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in San Antonio TX!
Serves as a direct representative of the business on an agile team. Attains, understands, and communicates business vision and needs in order to write and refine user stories, prioritize work, and provide guidance to technical teams. Uses critical thinking, problem solving, and Agile principles to partner with business owners, subject matter experts, and the development team to build effective solutions. Possesses a proficient knowledge and understanding of and ability to work within multiple delivery methodologies, including Agile and other approaches, to deliver business value.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Works with business and Subject Matter Experts to understand business strategy and vision and then writes, refines, accepts and prioritizes stories and/or features to support effective and compliant solutions while balancing investment and business value.
- Owns and maintains a prioritized work backlog for one or more Agile teams. Product backlog includes complete user stories with acceptance criteria so that they are consumable and testable by the Agile team or program. Reviews and accepts output of I/T and/or business development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed.
- Serves as direct representative of the business with one or more delivery teams, representing the customers' perspective throughout the product delivery cycle.
- Participates in a cross-functional team of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with program and/or product road maps.
- Partners with sponsors, stakeholders, and IT to facilitate, the translation of business requirements from relevant business processes, gaining a developing understanding of the needs, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement area.
- Partners with change partners and key stakeholders to assist with preparing the business for the change and provides tactics and metrics for benefits, adoption, and risk. Leverages existing change management routines, as needed.
- Executes robust test plan (user acceptance testing, production validation).
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge in multiple business or system domains and capable of contributing to agile team at the project level.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Data/Data Warehousing + Agile technologies
- Contact Center Technology experience
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Jira and Rally experience
- Agile/SAFe experience
- PM/PO certification
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!