The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Some job duties include:
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Obtain food supplies for next meal.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Previous kitchen/dietary experience preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and work well in a team environment
- Must be dependable and demonstrate professional behavior.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Are you a Dietary Aide who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
San Pedro Manor
515 W. Ashby Place
San Antonio, TX 78212