Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients’ expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
The Digital Marketing Manager, Web Product Owner is responsible for promoting the MedExpress brand, culture and health care capabilities through strategic, best-in-class digital experiences for both consumers and employees. This technical role will manage, optimize, and grow both the external website (MedExpress.com) and the company’s intranet through seamless user experiences (UX), web and digital design, SEO, and analytics. They will lead the ongoing development and enhancements of digital platforms, including the website and intranet’s ability to support campaigns, drive engagement and conversion, from start to finish. This is a highly self-motivated and accountable individual, who is a critical thinker and can work both independently and collaboratively, with strong attention to detail and an enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools. This individual must have polished interpersonal and presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with cross-departmental stakeholders.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S., preferably in Canonsburg, PA as you take on some tough challenges.
Websites (Internal and External):
- Oversees day-to-day maintenance, content updates, and performance of MedExpress digital platforms, including the external website (MedExpress.com) and the internal intranet site (The Heartbeat)
- Manages visual design and information architecture. Creates and updates content, page layouts, and navigation plans that help users navigate and find information on the site(s)
- Oversee landing page development for internal and external campaigns, including inbounding strategy recommendations, KPIs, and measurement
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis of metrics to develop, communicate, and optimize digital experiences based on insights
- Trains additional team members as CMS authors, serving as a resource for content managers for questions and issues regarding content management system usage, how best to convey key messages via digital properties, and how to create visual enhancements for their respective portions of the website/intranet
- Manages website enhancement and defect queues with website development team
- Reviews and edits web content with a critical eye, both from a grammatical, style, and SEO perspective
- Oversees and manages the organic search strategy and performance for MedExpress.com, leveraging SEMrush, Google Search Console, and other tools
- Leads opportunistic keyword research for MedExpress.com, helping to inform content areas for the site and the MedExpress blog, recommendations for implementation, and tracking of performance
- Oversee SEO efforts for local MedExpress markets, helping to develop strong organic performance and visibility for individual locations
- Regularly analyzes website, intranet, email campaigns and newsletters, and other digital channels’ performance, produces regular reports and recaps, and provides actionable insights to optimize efforts by platform, audience, and/or campaign
- Establishes challenging, but attainable KPIs for digital channels and campaigns
- Determines appropriate reporting criteria and reporting cadences for each tool and function
- Identifies actionable performance trends and insights in real time to help internal and external teams to continually improve
- Manages analytic platforms and tools, including maintenance, governance, and updates (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, BL.INK, etc.)
- Coordinates with development team and advertising partners to manage and place advertising tracking codes on external website
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, user experience (UX) design, communications, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience required or proven track record of applicable experience or accomplishments
- Experience with strategic content development, as well as superb editing and proofing skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while meeting or exceeding deadline expectations
- Formal experience managing various web content management systems
- Experience with SEO strategy, keyword research, and technical site audits
- Familiarity utilizing various analytic tools and programs
- Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
- Experience implementing user-centered design principles for websites
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Igloo
- HTML and/or CSS knowledge
- Experience with any of the following tools and programs: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BL.INK
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Web Product Owner, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Strategist, Manager Digital Product Owner, Product Manager Digital and Web Experience, Digital Marketing Consultant, Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Analytics, MedExpress, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, Canonsburg, PA, Pennsylvania