CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
This position reports to the Regional Director Materials Management, with dotted line responsibility to the facility Vice President of Finance, and/or the facility CFO. The Director of Materials Management will provide ministry organization and direction for the advancement of the Materials process for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa. In coordination with the Regional Director Materials Management, responsibilities include facility specific oversight on supply management process improvements. Position includes development and maintenance of workflow assessments, quality assurance, contract implementation, data management, Materials Management System policy and procedure development/ maintenance, and Associate career development. This position will collaborate with the ministry financial leadership to develop supply chain strategies that meet the System and Regional established financial, operational, quality, and customer service goals while providing to the Regional Director Materials Management periodic quantitative and qualitative metrics documenting the progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma and 6 years of experience in multi facilities HealthCare Environment or related field required.
- Collaborative and comfortable working in a Matrix model organization.
- Must be well versed in the use of MS Office suite/Materials Management Applications.
- Analytical and quantitative thinker.
- Business planning skills to include cost impact analysis.
- Excellent communicator, speaker, and listener.
- Enjoys teaching and educating.
- Strong working knowledge cost accounting, finance, reimbursement, ancillary and support services and clinical services.
- Sensitive to overall system needs and skill to balance with Regional needs.
- CMRP Preferred.