CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
This position reports to the System Director of Supply Chain Logistics, with dotted line responsibility to the facility CFO. The Director of Materials Management T1 is responsible for the Materials Management functions for more than two Healthcare Locations or Facilities. The position will provide regional organization and direction for the advancement of the Materials processes across the Region. In coordination with the System Director of Logistics, responsibilities include facility specific oversight on supply management process improvements. Position includes development and maintenance of work flow assessments, quality assurance, contract implementation, data management, Materials Management System policy and procedures and Associate career development. This position will collaborate with the financial leadership of each facility to ensure Materials operations meet the System and Regional established financial, operational, quality, and customer service goals and provide periodic quantitative and qualitative metrics to the System Director of Supply Chain Logistics.
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 10 years of experience in multi facilities HealthCare Environment or related field
• Collaborative and comfortable working in a Matrix model organization
• Must be well versed in the use of MS Office suite/Materials Management Applications
• Analytical and quantitative thinker
• Oversight of multiple facilities
• Excellent communicator, speaker, and listener
• Strong working knowledge of finance, reimbursement, ancillary, support services and clinical services
• Ability to support System requirements with skill to balance the Regional needs
• CMRP Preferred