DRIVE into a great, FULL-TIME CAREER
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Please call 210-775-5042 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
What's In it for YOU:
- $12/hour starting rate
- Paid Training
- Learn time-tested defensive driving techniques built over 4 decades of experience!
- $1000 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Overtime Available Weekly! Sign up for extra work with dispatch!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- Help your community by providing transportation to those who need it most!
- Be one of the most essential workers in our city and provide life-sustaining transportation!
MV Drivers ARE:
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Texas State Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years good driving record/history
- NO CDL Required
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate in English; written and verbal
- AM/PM shifts and weekend shifts are available
- No resume necessary
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.