Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Senior Equipement Engineer to join our team located in San Antonio, TX.
The Senior Engineering position requires individual to; Design / Support our product offerings to all market segments we currently serve for our Ultra High Purity line of bulk systems, gas cabinets, valve manifold boxes and related Semiconductor equipment offerings along with our NPT Catalog Products, custom engineering applications. Ensuring that all internal and external policies and codes are adhered to. Position will be responsible for development of the segment strategy and the organization's products and services nationally through the following activities: Designs, product approvals, production planning, customer engagement, training, and other duties as assigned.
The Senior Engineer will work closely with end users, production, and the national and local sales organizations to support and assist in acquiring new customer accounts in these key segments. Position will also be responsible for providing support for these products with existing or new customers and will be held accountable for achieving sales growth objectives. The position requires independent discretion and judgment in management, strategic alignment with departments, regions, and other business units within Linde.
Successful candidate should have a thorough understanding engineering and the selling process and experience in our industry, skilled in design, business development and commercializing offerings.
Senior Equipment Engineer
- Approves and designs and implements products while maintaining all internal policies and codes, and new business initiatives for Linde within all market segments
- Provides technical, sales support to end users and to Linde’s regional sales teams
- Provide training to general sales force and specialists
- Interfaces with counterparts within business units to share marketing best practices
- As a recognized expert within the organization, researches and resolves issues relative to technical questions and varied complex issues
- Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions, and new product launches
- Demonstrates/ supports products to new account customers
- Supports users with code compliance, and interaction with local governments pertaining to our equipment offerings
- Other Duties as assigned to support business units