Starting at $13.95 an hour. $500 Hiring Bonus!
105 South St. Mary's Street - San Antonio, Texas 78205
You belong at Drury Hotels.\n
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Make our complimentary 5:30 p.m. Kickback "happy hour" ... well, happy for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
- Oversee the 5:30 Kickback for guests through food preparation and with clean-up.
- See to it that the kitchen and lobby area are clean and well organized.
- Ensure that food safety standards are met and that supplies are fully stocked at appropriate levels.
- Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and co-workers.
- Answer guest's questions using your knowledge of the hotel, area, and events.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly, energetic communicators with these qualifications.
- Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community. and hotel services
- Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
- Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.