Event & Retail-Based Customer Service Representative - Immediate Start
Are you a great communicator, both written & verbally, passionate about exceeding customers’ expectations & have the drive to succeed? if so then this is an opportunity not to miss!
Welcome to Pro Marv!
Location: Austin Tx
Start Date: Within the next 2 weeks (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
Compensation: Competitive with uncapped earning potential paid on a weekly basis
Benefits: Full paid training, support and mentoring, weekly pay, fun team, team social events, travel opportunities (covid dependent), award galas, black tie events plus much more!
Customer Service Representative – The Role
The role of a Customer Service Representative is to represent our clients’ to their existing and potential customer base, providing positive information, help, support & guidance to address their needs. Providing world-class customer experience and focus, with the ultimate aim of first contact customer resolution.
Their overall objective is to ensure excellent service standards, meet KPIs, and exceed high expectations overall by their exceptional skills and interactions.
Other duties of the role will include:
- Working as part of a team developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Understanding customer requirements to effectively sell our full range of products and services
- Processing orders and quotations, negotiating prices and terms where necessary
- Solving problems and applying logic to complex scenarios.
Customer Service Representative – What’s in it for you?
At Pro Marv not only will you be joining an awesome team but you can also expect:
- Regular bonuses & incentives dependant on your performance
- An excellent social calendar – our team really do know how to have fun!
- Attendance at sporting events (Covid permitting)
- Travel Opportunities across the US (Covid permitting)
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement based on your performance instead of previous experience or educational background – you are in charge of your own fate
- Plus much more!
Customer Service Representative – Requirements
To be a brilliant Customer Service Representative you’ll need to have:
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to engage with anybody, anywhere, from all walks of life
- Initiative - a desire to learn about our customers, our client’s products and our client’s new technologies.
- Confidence – a personality that will welcome and engage our customers
- An eye for detail – to capture information accurately, follow processes
- Customer focus - deliver an excellent customer experience
- Self-motivated – can enthuse others and achieve performance targets
This role will offer you an opportunity to avail of the outstanding learning and development training from industry experts who continue to provide mentoring throughout your career with Pro Marv. For top performers, there is the option to join our development program where countless progression opportunities are available.