Supervise all activities within respective area including operations, administrations, safety and associated development. Ensure staff performance supports company goals.
1. Supervise, train, develop and manage all levels of performance management to deliver facility initiatives and goals.
2. Execute all activities associated with respect to quality, customer service, cost, environmental, health and safety within assigned area.
3. Responsible for driving results and achieving operational goals identified in "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI).
4. Identify and lead continuous improvement effort by using structured problem solving to drive operational excellence and enhance the customer experience.
5. Assist with attracting and developing talent both internal and external candidates.
6. Practice, comply and enforce all requirements of a safe and healthy work environment.
7. Oversee and manage time off request, attendance and assist with delivery of any performance conversations.
8. Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and overall facility (6 S's).
• High School Diploma, GED, Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Preferred Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
Experience & Background:
• Three (3) plus years of leadership responsibility within a diverse workforce in a fast paced environment
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience in working with structured procedures and processes
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and/or memos is required, as is the capacity to write similar correspondence relaying opportunities or findings.
•Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively and present information in one-on-one or before groups of Associates of the organization
• Bilingual ability, particularly in Spanish, is desirable.
• Ability to perform the analytical mathematics demanded by the business functions. Aptitude to perform these operations using standard units of measurement, distance, weight, volume, and currency.
• Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
• General problem solving abilities
• Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
• Ability to apply analytical tools and common understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions and interpret diagrams and/or forms
• Must possess capacity to deal with complex problems and situations involving multiple variables in standardized situations
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle, feel, pick or pinch, and talk or hear most of the time. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in this location is moderate (use of computers, printers and machines). Manufacturing type work environment. Exposure to temperature changes. Limit weight for lifting, pulling and pushing is no more than 50 pounds. When lifting loads heavier than 50 pounds, requirement is to use two or more people to lift the load. Ability to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.