A Receptionist, or Front Desk Receptionist, is responsible for performing clerical tasks within an office setting to support daily operations. Their duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail to employees and greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management or sales staff.
1. Typing; Computer Skills
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Dental Terminology
4. Insurance Background
5. High School Diploma or G.E.D
6. Ability to be cross-trained to assist clinical team
- Positive Attitude, Welcoming & Friendly, Outgoing
- Responsible, Dependable and Accountable
- Works well with a Team and displays teamwork in front of patient
- Detail orientated
- Demonstrates regular attendance and punctuality
- Self motivated and Self Starter
The ideal candidate should also be someone who is flexible with hours and willing to work 2 Saturday's a month, who would not also mind picking up hours as needed to meet staffing needs. Dental assistant experience a plus but not required.
Competitive pay based on experience, Retirement plan, paid time off, holiday pay, all dental for you and your family included, flexible schedule.
Waiting period applies to benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Anyone entering our office is to wear a mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60657: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental assisting: 1 year Location: One location