Who We Are:
We develop mechanical solutions for multiple industries. From power utilities to the oil and gas industry, we are proud to improve efficiency and productivity through expertise in engineering dynamics, structures, materials, and fluids systems.
Objectives of this Role:
- Format and prepare reports, proposals, and forms using electronic and hard copy versions, including editing and proofreading
- Type general correspondence.
- Support the engineers within the section with correspondence, arranging complex travel to include international, arranging client meetings, and related duties.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist staff with organizing information and project information on spreadsheets.
- Assist media productions on flyers and Division specific websites by providing information and content.
- Work with limited supervision; project set-up and assist and coordinate with Division workshops and conferences at large events.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, project detail sheets, expense reports, and travel authorizations accurately.
- Assist other secretaries as required in team working environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 4 or more years: Experience in administrative support in an office
- Must have excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Must be proficient with MS Word or other word processing software to edit and format technical reports, incorporate graphics, prepare data tables
- Must be able to format large documents with graphics, equations, and tables
- Skilled with graphics packages, MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments
- Be available for overtime as required
- Ability to prioritize work, excellent interpersonal skills, and attentiveness to detail
- Experience organizing large events and communicating professionally with clients
- Ability to manage schedules and travel arrangements for staff
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR work in section.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Mechanical Engineering home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace