Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
The Deloitte Global Finance Team supports our internal clients and Deloitte Global member firms in a Business Advisor capacity with specific focus on strategic insights and initiatives, collaboration and financial reporting and analysis.
We are currently looking for a manager to join our member firm deep dive team and assist the global director in leading the program. The individual will be responsible for conducting financial reviews of the network member firms. The individual must also have the ability to travel internationally.
- Member firm financial reviews
- Conduct structured review of identified member firms, including:
- Compliance with Global reporting
- Assess the reasonableness of financial statements reported, including the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Review policies, processes, and systems, including the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control structure and processes
- Identify inherent risks to global leadership
- Identify best practices and share with member firms as appropriate
- Manage a team virtually (day to day operations and professional development)
- Create executive-level reports (PowerPoint), typically for Global and member firm finance leadership
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Global Finance provides the most cutting-edge and insightful research and analysis of the financial health of the entire Deloitte organization around the world. We advise, guide, and monitor global initiatives in five major areas: tax, member-firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis. Background
- 5-7 years in the audit practice, preferably with an understanding of professional services organizations
- CPA, CA, or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Strong understanding of financial accounting (IFRS/US GAAP), financial statements (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
- Proficient in Excel for financial analytics and PowerPoint for preparation of executive presentations
- Program management experience and ability to actively identify needed work activities and dependencies
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively communicate with member firm financial contacts, Global Finance team members, internal clients, and all levels of management of the firm
- Outstanding analytical, and quantitative aptitude, as well as advanced attention to detail, are required for success in this role
- Self-directed and manage work independently within deadlines
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Comfortable working with multiple levels of management in a multi-cultural virtual organization
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on challenging projects
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at a time
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option