At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Government & Public Sector – Cyber Security - Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resiliency Associate Analyst II
From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector practice of Ernst & Young LLP provides a
full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients
implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable
results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards,
operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive
innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and
serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens;
delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build
a better working world.
The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based resources who work closely with
our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients.
The Service Delivery Center is a core component of the Government & Public Sector practice (GPS). This
role is part of our Cybersecurity – Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resiliency (“SRC&R”) team within our
Service Delivery Center. This team assists our clients with aligning a security management strategy with
their business goals by assessing, designing, training, implementing and operating cybersecurity
processes and solutions. This function is supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors and
leveraging cybersecurity frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the technology consulting engagement team analysts in the SRC&R service operations and delivery
- Support on-site GPS SRC&R consultants in identifying process improvements, delivering new implemenations, enhancing existing solutions and operating SRC&R processes as required
- Areas of support could be:
- Assess cybersecurity controls, programs and strategies using our proprietary framework and industry frameworks
- Operate SRC&R solutions based upon engagement defined policies and procedures
- Cybersecurity measurements and monitoring development and operations
- Cybersecurity strategy and roadmap development
- NIST Risk Management Framework and Assessment and Authorization enhancement, operations and governance
- Cybersecurity focused Supply Chain Risk Management and/or Third-Party Risk management operations, assessment and enablement
- Cybersecurity process design and re-engineering
Skills and attributes for Success
- Knowledge of the security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF and the cybersecurity laws and regulations such as FISMA
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of related work experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret-level clearance or higher
- Understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Cybersecurity assessments
- IT and cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and controls
- Cybersecurity strategies and roadmaps
- Cybersecurity awareness and training
- Cybersecurity metrics and reporting
- Cybersecurity organization design and implementation
- Cybersecurity and risk management solution design and implementation (e.g. SNOW IRM, Archer GRC, RiskLens, Azure Security Center, etc.)
- Federal RMF solution operations (e.g eMass CSAM, Xacta, etc.)
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
Ideally you’ll also have
- Prior experience in a service delivery center or similar environment
What we look for
We are looking for people who strive to lead themselves, their teams, and their communities, people who can foster effective team work to drive results. We’re interested in authentic communicators with the ability to collaborate with EY colleagues across various teams who want to develop personally and
professionally in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.