Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Join our Intelligent Systems team asn an Intern to assist in developing infrastructure for the Shell Eco-marathon Autonomous Vehicle competition where teams compete to race autonomous cars in a simulated environment hosted in a cloud environment.
- Your role will include developing the web technology used for this contest.
- Internship for a local year-round student.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop web technology for use in the Shell Eco-marathon competition.
- Perform laboratory and/or field testing of application.
- Coordinate technical tasks with SwRI competition organizers.
- Support preparation of technical documentation and/or presentation material for use of application.
- Must be pursuing a BS or Graduate Degree with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field such as Software Engineering or Computational Engineering
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Intelligent Systems home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace