- Drive all aspects of Marketing and Communications strategy and execution;
- Shape the future of Venture Debt lending to fast-growth SaaS companies internationally;
- Small and agile team based in US and Europe;
- Unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing market segment and shape future strategy of Element.
Who are you
Element is seeking a creative and hands-on marketer. We need a do-er with ideas and curiosity, along with a deep understanding of audience engagement and brand building. We admire people with grit and creativity, who are curious in nature and determined to figure things out. We believe in continuous learning and value a winning attitude.
We are building a brand – our goal is not to ‘sell’, but to be ‘top of mind’ and viewed as the go to funding source when SaaS businesses decide to explore their funding options.
The successful candidate will have the ability to engage target customers and deliver value that enables Element to stand out in the market. If you thrive in autonomous, high growth environments and like to see the impact of your output, we might be the right home for you!
Profile / Experience
You have worked in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable pivoting between competing priorities. Ideally you have worked in a marketing position within a high-growth technology or finance company.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience creating effective and value-added content
- Experience with B2B SaaS marketing and business development is ideal
- A self-starter with effective project management skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- You must be comfortable engaging via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Attention to detail
- A well-developed sense of humor!
- Content Generation - contribute and assist in high quality and thoughtful content creation and data collation;
- PR / Social - Constantly engage with the target audience, building awareness of Element.
- Digital Marketing – develop and oversee the optimization of the online properties (website, blog, social) to drive leads to assisted sales opportunities
- Demand Generation – manages the overall process from awareness to conversion for both the assisted and unassisted channels:
- Drive demand generation and lead management strategy
- Plan and execute B2B campaigns
- Develop and manage nurturing campaigns
- Alliances - Identify strategic partnership opportunities that can increase brand awareness, product breadth and/or opportunities to generate qualified leads