As a Home Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities’ management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and proposal or contract pricing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years health care or related industry sales experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination